Hello all,

Level is done, documentation is almost done(main parts are written, I'm missing some details here and there..) and I'm now waiting for the humanoid model with the 40 animations:) As we speak, I set up the demo 'game' in that level using old human models and making the website for Intense Ai.

It's getting exciting now that everything gets so close, although I try not to be too excited and spell out some deadline that I won't be able to meet again

Oh! btw, while at it.. please take a second and fill this poll for me. Since I have some free time while waiting for that model, I'm trying to 'catch' all things that could go wrong when someone ports Intense Ai to his project before I even release the thing.. Portability is a tricky issue and I could really use some information about your projects..

Thanks,
Aris

Do you use templates?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 02/27/06 23:16
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Are you going to use Intense Ai on a new or a current project?
single choice
What is the average amount of bots that would be displayed on screen at the same time(ex. Doom3 had 2-3, Halo2 had 20-30)
single choice
Do you know what a WED customizable panel is, and do you make use of it?
single choice
Intense Ai bots(non player characters) make use of Intense Ai's configurable movement and animation system. There's also an option to have your Player model use Intense Ai's movement/animation as well, or use your own. What would you choose?
single choice
Intense Ai supports a variety of 40+ animations for your bots. How many are you willing to utilize with your models?
single choice

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!