Hi all!

Quote:

Nice. Will it work with A6.5 too?

Intense Pathfinding works for all versions of A6 and A7, including A6.5. IntenseX however will only be available for A7, to take advantage of the free physics, bones, and the new customizable panel system. The upgrade costs from any A6 to the respective A7 edition is relative small and definatelly worths the money.

Quote:

As I already mentioned in PM and in the Contributions thread, thanks for doing this. The fact that you singled out that feature and even mentioned me (because you want me to shut up about it ) was beyond generous. Unless I discover some insanely crazy bug(s) or show stopper it'll definitely be offered as an optional feature for those who would rather point and click than use direct control. Thanks again.

No problem! The reason I did this even though no one else asked, was seeing how you were stuck with navigation in your game's thread, and i knew i could help so it would be a really shame not too. Thank you for being patient for this for over a year now

Quote:

...oh yeah, and just so it can be officially documented, here's the screenshot I sent you in that PM showcasing that bizarre behavior. I'd never feature any kind of design in my own work to duplicate this, but others might be able to find similar problems that may or may not help lead to a fix (assuming this isn't simply a waypoints issues). The clicked on spot is where the player model is at. That's one piece of info I had left out beforehand:

Yeah I was afraid you might find this. I made you a picture to explain why this bug happens

So if the camera angle is fuzzy(the wall that you are trying to click does not face to the camera at all), there's the danger that the new point that will be calculated along the Camera->spot line will also be inside the wall, causing problems. To fix that, i'll have to calculate the new spot using the wall's normal, instead of the line between the spot and the camera. Ignore this bug for now, and i'll make a new version soon.

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!