I have been trying to get this to work for a couple of weeks now and am unable to do so.
what I have is 21 models character class models 42 if you include the male/female....

what I am trying to do is this.
1. the models are broken up into 3 male and
3 female of 7 models each. there are
three race types
2. when you click on the race type buttons
the the approiate group of 7 models are
displayed. by default the male models are
displayed. If the female button is
clicked then the female models will be
displayed for the approiate race type.
3. I know how to attach an action to a model.
what I need help with is how to make the
models appear and dissappear. I will
place all models in the level initially.
Only 7 models will be displayed out of
the 42 models.the models will be using
the invisble flag in the properties. then when you press the second race button the next 7 will be displayed and the frist 7
will be turned off. The modells will just stand still at this time.

4. after the player has created thier character. I will need to associate that model with the save slot. this is easy to do.
but I need to have the model used in the game for the character model. not sure how to this at this time.

if anyone could help me with this I would apperciate it. It has me stumped at this time.

I think part of the puzzle is this
these functions are used to turnon and off the individual models.

function male_fire_mutant
funciton male_water_mutant
.....all the way through 21 male models
function female_fire_mutant
through all 21 female models

these functions would be used to turn on and off the 3 group of females and male models
ie..
function turnon_male mutants
call all 7 fucntions to turnon the male mutant models and turnoff all the other models.

function turnon_female_mutants

function turnon_male_cyborgs....

function turnoff_female_mutants etc.....

function assign_player_model.

I have only some basic ideas on what to put into the functions I know I will need to turn on and off the invisible flag. but havent figured out how to do the rest.should these be actions or functions to assign to the individual models. I will be calling these from the 3 race buttons and the male / female buttons.????

Is there anyway to delete a .sav file from within the game or do you need to zero all the stats out????? I am using a4. commercial.