Thanks for the ideas and responses guys,! I got that shader working, well I shouldn’t say that, but rather I got it doing what I needed. Which was more of a shine map than a true env map. I made a new cube map to resemble gold shine and highlights. But the main thing that seemed to get it working was I moved the second shader function, the one that sets up the matrix and placed it in a starter. I put some debug stuff in that function to test to see if it was getting called and it was not. So I moved the matrix setup into the starter and it works fine now. Thanks for the help though.

I have got interested in shaders now so I’ll be lurking in this thread more often I hope, of course I’m not sure I can offer much help atm, but for some reason shader code interests me. I read the wiki stuff earlier and that got me going, now in the HLSL workshop. So keep up the good work you guys are a terrific source of knowledge. Later

A6 Developer, Contractor and Content Producer. See our digital goods for sale at www.GameKnack.com Ask about our contract services for models, scripts and level design at www.MentalAbyssStudios.com