@Kohji
I don't consider my trust in your scripting skills to be relevant. I am not questioning your skills, honesty, honor, integrity, word, character, intentions or willingness to meet obligations. The product that you are advertising and awarding to entrants does not yet entirely exist or is incomplete, and can be termed vaporware. Despite your intentions, should you die tomorrow, I doubt that anyone would receive their awarded prizes. This is because, as I've already stated, the prizes do not yet exist.
I would not consider it wise to award something I do not have. You have received a lot of attention, if you do not honor your promises, you may encounter difficulty. You have placed upon yourself the pressure to deliver. This is a cost you have incurred in exchange for attention and promotion. You could have gained attention and promotion without this cost.
I was only trying to make it painfully obvious that, when an entrant is awarded a prize that does not exist, there is no guarantee that the entrant will receive the prize. If the entrants found their participation in a contest to be an enjoyable experience, then maybe, they should not be all that concerned with the prize.