okay okay, I felt really bad for always taking and not giving, however I desided enough is enough and made a crappy contribution just now with some models. After I posted I felt even worse, so I desided to give up some of my old AI code. A while back me and a friend of mine desided to start developing an AI system of our own. BEFOR YOU CONTINUE READ THIS CARFULLY!

This AI isn't for pro-programmers. This is more for people looking for something free. If you can already program your own, then you probably will find this a waste of time (then agian it might be insperation but i highly doubt that). Befor I get a bunch of negative comments let me tell you what the main focus of this AI was.

I was making a game where there was a war going on between 2sides and and the player was on a side and sometimes on neither side. However this was a problem because general AI that 3dgs has is the type that just kills the player. So me and my friend desided to come up with a solution to this problem. I will briefly explain how it works.

Each enemy sends out a scan to everything around it, further more each enemy can detect anything scanning it. When scanned the enemy will simply check it's internal chart to see 1)what side he's on 2)what side is the thing he scanned on 3)and finally if he's an opponent to attack him. That is really the heart of this contribution. Also like i said this is really old, so some of the animations and other things were inspired from AUMs (thanx george) and it works on A6 and it probably works for A5. With out further BS here is the contribution (any comments would be nice )

http://www.savefile.com/files/2435487

Last edited by PrenceOfDarkness; 12/05/05 08:18.

"There is no problem that can't be solved with time and determination." -me
prenceofdarkness for instant messages on AIM.

Looking for a model designer
PLEASE, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.