FoxHound Said: Let me get this straight. You can't finish a project yet you plan to lead 27 people on a project you have little understanding of all in the idea that they will be paid when the job is done.

*I don't know what you mean by wanting to lead 27 people and haven't finished a project. I was helping to develop a 3D Modeler called PPModeler for some time now. I announced that I would be doing this before leaving the forum.

Bilbo Said: in order to work properly people need motivation and as the great F.W. Taylor said (see the principles of scientific management) mans main motivator is money. im sorry but you willl not get a team of 27 people together especially if you have very little influence on these forums. the majority of us do not know you even if you have been a part of these forums for 3 years you only have 12 posts which shows how little interest there has been from you in the comunity until now :/

*Just to say, I bought 3D Game Studio 3 years ago, but my main focus was to do 3D Modeling for a game. I really never made post on this forum because I would just email the developer if I wanted to join. I mean if you can do something right then you can do it right. I really don't believe that a person should be posted judged on the amount of post they made. I think it should be judged on their talent. I mean just because a person have a thousand post doesn't mean they can really do anything, because I know a lot of the post that are made are mainly comments.

I've been helping to develop a 3D Modeler (PPModeler) for about 2 years. While making 3D Models for a game for about a year worth. Took a class for programing applications (which also involved making a few 2D games with programing).

I have to addmit, after being away from this forum for about 2 years, I've seen that the community here has taken some what of a negative turn. I've seen more posts be made to flame at people trying to start a game. Not to say that criticizism is bad, but to some it may be down-setting. I would at least try to incourage them on, maybe more project would get done that way with some positive motivation.
I will continue working on this project even if I have to do it alone (not to say I want it that way...LOL). I do feel that it will be a little difficult with a 27 man/woman group at first, but one thing people are good at rather they know it or not is adaption. It may be difficult at first since no one will know what to do, what to work, and how to cooperate. Eventually it will gradualy become easier once everything is situated.

I'm not trying to "Flame" at anyone, just make a settle point. (Which of course naturally their will be disaggreements.)

Search the future to understand your past. Remember the past to help your future.