he is right it is a negative turn ... I can even say I'm a little afraid to post in Showcase I because of those posts before 1 year I posted some screens of a level , a bar. I dont think there were people that didnt liked it but when I saw a post for a project that I recently started helping with ... those people almost were banned
and , to say about the number of posts and reputations & other things that makes everybody important here...I think only 3 people from this forum know me all of you may have seen my nickname somewhere but , have you seen something made by me ? Nope (you will :P soon) but that doesnt meen that I'm a newbie or I cant do anything. I have 300 posts and those were only from asking questions and expanding my knowledge.
Van Railey , I wish you luck with the team , will be hard to get 27 team members even when you are not gonna pay them , and , know that 3DGS is a powerful tool and can manage a simple Action RPG with a good graphics (simple for 3DGS :P not for the team that will make it )
and BTW , about :
Quote:

Be original , see what will make people to play your game instead
of others

graphics isnt everything game-play is !