Quote:

he is right it is a negative turn ... I can even say I'm a little afraid to post in Showcase I because of those posts before 1 year I posted some screens of a level , a bar. I dont think there were people that didnt liked it but when I saw a post for a project that I recently started helping with ... those people almost were banned
and , to say about the number of posts and reputations & other things that makes everybody important here...I think only 3 people from this forum know me all of you may have seen my nickname somewhere but , have you seen something made by me ? Nope (you will :P soon) but that doesnt meen that I'm a newbie or I cant do anything. I have 300 posts and those were only from asking questions and expanding my knowledge.
Van Railey , I wish you luck with the team , will be hard to get 27 team members even when you are not gonna pay them , and , know that 3DGS is a powerful tool and can manage a simple Action RPG with a good graphics (simple for 3DGS :P not for the team that will make it )
and BTW , about :
Quote:

Be original , see what will make people to play your game instead
of others

graphics isnt everything game-play is !

I have to say, while some of this is true, most is not. The times when people get flamed are usally the threads like this, with people wanting to make the greatest game ever, and not mentioning pay.... You'll never make a good game unless you're willing to take risks, and that risk is called money, no professional is gonna work for you on the hope that you might finish a game, no matter how good the concept or the story may be.

Personally no matter what i have posted in SC i've always got constructive and honest feedback, If i post something that totally sucks, I want the guys here to tell me, otherwise I'm never gonna push myself to make better levels, models, scripts, whatever the content may be. Yes, I will admit there are some user's that take it overboard, like the ones that say OMGZ THAT SUX! which i haven't seen for a very long time i might add.

Regardless, you can find constructive critism in everything, the people that posted here, were trying to keep him from making a mistake, and you have to admit wanting 27 people to work on a game that is you're dream for free is simply not going happen.

Try not to take things so personal, when people post stuff like this there intent is to try and help you, even while it may sound rude.

-Alex