HOLY CRAP!!! I've goten 19 emails relating to job fields, and 10 of them are programers. I was expecting more modelers, level designers, and animators, but not more programers. I thought I would have to crack the whip and do most of the programing....lol. All I need is a website designer and CGI Animators. I have 3D Animators, but no one wants to take the CGI Animator job. So if there is anyone who wants to take this job, please send me an email. Also, if it just so happens that anymore programers want to send in an application....well.. I guess I will accept you because I just want to see who really knows their stuff when it comes to programing. So far only 4 of them had 2D game demos or some other stuff to show off their programing skill. Also, someone said they could help with the management and had experience in the business field (I'll have to see about that), but he can also do 3D Animation.
I also had the liberty to have a mini team chat with some of the members which went exceptionally fast and successful Which is why it's very important to have the same instant messager amoung the team. Things are looking very swell at the moment. Well, January 1st is coming up, so things are about to get started. I was hoping that out of the thousands of people that own 3D Game Studio I could at LEAST get 27 of them. Thanks for the support.

Search the future to understand your past. Remember the past to help your future.