What's the deal with the graphics debate here guys? It doesn't make much sense. It's better to have a solid gameplay and work on the graphics later. A sequel can always try to do better in the graphics area, however when part 1 of a game sucked gameplay-wise people will remember that! If the game looked okey, but had a great gameplay, I'm sure more people would be interested in a better looking sequel...

OT:
Quote:

just like a single that tells you why he never needs a girl-friend and why girls are very bad for the health

Heheheh, yeah, I know some guys who actually say this. First it's 'I don't think I can get a girl-friend' a year later they seem to totally have given up on even trying and start saying they 'won't need one anyway'. The very bad 'cases' even go as far as saying it's bad for your health indeed! Omg!

Trust me when I say these guys could easily get a girlfriend, if only they would invest some time and effort in it. How can a girl become interested in a guy without ever knowing him ... Anyways, enough off topic for me.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software