blah blah blah,

"i think with my revolutionary new age thinking that its the gameplay that should given priority than the graphics!"

No shi_t sherlock. You can write a book about this new idea.

Of course gameplay should be given priority, but your forgetting that this is a VIDEO game, and the word "video" entails VISUALS meant for the EYE. If you can optimize the game to have a billion shaders then by all means DO IT. No one is going to complain if you have a billion shaders running if the game is running smooth, am I right?

This stupid argument pops up everytime someone posts screens of their game, and from screens that look fantastic... like LIVED.

Your game screens look amazing, hands down. You should take it as a compliment that people think the gameplay will be shallow cause graphics are awsome. Thats because they automatically assume that if one aspect of your game is excellent, then other aspects of your game should, by logic, be deficient.

Even though I dont like the tired style of "lets make every surface metal, with gratings and patches and nuts and bolts, and put some grime and add some bump maps", your game screens still look great.

You're not as unique as you think you are, try again.