i watched the video just just now..the early one that every one moaned and groaned for...good game...good graphics. thats where the comments stop. the death animation on the ai is wherei first started to notice that this was indeed a 3dgs game. the death animations can look alittle less tech-demo-ish.(the ai died just like the warlock from a6 tech demo). like whats been said hundreds of times before, work on coding not just looks...a game can look as realistic as possible but if the animations and scripting(ai) is terrible youll only go so far with it. the explosions were iffy-stiffy. theres alot of things that can be done to this game to make it professional grade(by 3dgs standards). then again, i bet if we wait about 5 months after the game is released and look back at it we'll say alot more about what can be done...
so critics are alittle pointless if you think about it. but its a good game just with minor and major errors(kinda like World of Warcraft).
EDIT: im expecting some one to say something like"dude your extra late...thats 4 tards go to the principals office" or "wtf where did this come from?" or "who is this guy..he knows nothing about games" who knows...i may get positive things said to me besides "wtf".

Last edited by not_me; 05/02/07 00:39.

-Initiate Games
-Level designer

http://www.sckratchmagazine.com