In 2006 "Lived" copied one feature of Crysis and that was the weapon upgrade ( which already no longer exist in the game) and it is a postapocalyptic scenario till today there are no islands.

I had the idea of creating a cool looking werewolf artwork so I was searching for good references ( wolf images aso.) so I also found this from Aaron Sims, but all artist do there research before they start working on something. I actually know some artworks of Aaron Sims, the demon with the half head was not an original idea in "Constantine" many movies and also Games ( DOOM 3) used half headed creatures.

So even original ideas are influenced by a lot of things, there is now so much media out there that it seems simply impossible not to be influenced. If I work on project I try to abstain watching movies to stay true to my ideas which mostly come from dreams or sometimes just pop up in my mind.

So in the end I used alot of wolf images and a little touch of the Aaron Sims wolf to create a sketch for a later artwork and if you really search closely you will find alot of ideas in movies and games based on paintings.

If you expect "Lived" to be like Far Cry or Crysis I have to disappoint you, Sorry!