Science doesnt ignore anything...scientists do.

@ nitro..

Just because millions believe in it doesnt make it fact. Millions of people once believed the world was 2 dimensional.. a belief later proven false. One day we will approach a point when we know enough to cofirm or disavow the existance of a God.. but that day is not today.. nor this millenium for that matter.

All we have to go on is our limited science, faith and opinion... all of which are we so narrowly bound to, that is, most of us unwilling to be open to any new idea.

If we are religious, than nothing the scientific world can say will open our minds to the possibility that God might be just a myth. If we are scientific, than the fact we cannot see or hear it is enough for us to conclude, however incompletely, that there is no God and nothing a christian, muslim, taoist, buddhist, anything-ist can say will open us to that possibility.

Neither side seems to believe in the possibility that both schools of thought are in part right, but that we really dont know enough to draw the whole picture ourselves..(Tho this is what I believe).

We dont have enough evidence or the ability to procure it, and we are far too made up in our opinions to find the truth in this era of humanity.. thereby rendering the debate over God.. moot to modern man.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.