@ nitro

Accepted science..that is science as dictated by the church and political government... held the flatworld theory..not true science that is exploratory and fact finding.

...about people and their connections..

How do they know it's God? If it says so, how can they know it's telling the truth? How can you know something you don't know the first thing about what it looks, sounds, thinks, feels, or is like?

In truth, God is a fruit whos taste, texture, and appearance we dont know
and wouldnt know if we partaken in it.

I know lots of people who claim to be connected with God, including a good friend.. but in observing him, I would say that the retrograde motion his life that has taken place since being "saved" has more to do with him getting off his butt and excercising more moral discipline and work ethic than any God walking him thru life. Perhaps something has told him to do so, but I would say that he and these people finally realized that their life is going nowhere and suddenly listen to the same voices of influence that we all have which make us decent, prosperous beings.

I have these influences too.. they are called common sense and moral decency. They keep me from being an industrial grade @$$hole and top flight criminal on a daily basis. I dont recall ever having the inclinct to be either. I think I just have the normal dose of right and wrong cognitive ability.

Perhaps they are God-given..but I seriously doubt they are he himself talking .

About natural disasters..

Our increase in natural disasters is due to our abusing our poor planet.. We have made our world the crapshoot that it is for the majority of humans...no superior power is to blame.. only us.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.