xD Marco.. The reason why i said they dont have to be capable of magic is that..
ok..its stage magic to us..but its their current science... the laws of physics go well beyond our understanding, and there is much about the physical universe we dont know to be science fact...simply because we havent been out there to see and observe it into our science..and by much I mean eons worth. So there is a nice margin of things we would see as magic.

Yes.. a "God" or whatever created this universe is capable of...quite a bit of activities well beyond our comprehension, but that is because it has greater applicational knowledge of math and science.. not because it is magical. Perhaps I am wrong too, but where you expect there to be a thundering voice and lightening bolts, I expect there to be a being no more collosal than you or I... tho much wiser, and a hellovalot smarter... who simply knows how to manipulate his existance and that of the things around him because he has taken the time to learn so much information and mastered it to a point where..everything he does seems godlike because he is capable of so much that we are not.

@ Phemox..

Yup... strings of coincidence and questionable correlations.. aimed at supporting a specific partisan religious viewpoint that, my friend, is religious science for you. It's not science so much as it is trying to link religiously referenced caused with physically real effect.

:| Silly me..I always thought hurricanes were caused by troilcal pressure differences in tropical waters that develops into high pressure systems of storm... and mobilizes along currents to fed itself... and I always thought mines collapsed because of their generally weak structures being tested by said miners digging around in them.

Who knew it was God playing Sim City with our lives all along?

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.