a person can feel God's presence if he only tries, you have to first believe in him and i believe in God fully, he is the creator of all that their is, he created all emotions all states, all statures, all that you see, is part of God, and it proves his existance, mankind believes that HE (man) has grown to great heights that he is all powerful, mankind believes that he created himself almost, however he is wrong, only God has done these things, and one thing about evolution. Evolution disproves itself, it is proven, scientifically that an animal has to live off another one, all organisms have to, so it couldn't have started with one organism and that organism split and evolved, because for those two organisms, they would have to evolve at the exact same time, the exact milisecond in order to be able to live off one another, and the single organism, must have been able to feed off another organism to begin with, before it could even evolve, else, it would have died out, and there would have been no evolution and no creatures, evolution is a lie.

I am a scientific christian, i look at things by both point of views, and by the way, if something didn't get mixed reviews, then everyone would give the same opinion, which doesn't happen, that book is one of the best books, that will turn any non-christian around, and if you do not believe me, then you read it, i challenge you and look at it the way the scientist did.

- aka Manslayer101