Quote:

for example: the way the bible is worded

when the bible is read in hebrew, and since hebrew is a numeric language there is a number for each word. in the bible only the things that are stressed by God as perfect things have perfect squares on the number.

conclusion: both science and christianity can be wrong in the way they dismiss what they hear from one another. all context above is explained in the book, BY SCIENCE.

Square numbers in the bible should prove something? Come on, they have to come up with something better than that, write the same text down a tiny bit different and it would be impossible to make such a claim. I'm 100% sure that a lot of things have changed over time because of translating and re-writing the stories. The content of the bible most probably started out as an oral tradition and the bible is only a collection of a few of those stories, hence the existence of apocrif texts and thus it's form doesn't matter nor proof anything. And in my opinion, it's content doesn't proof anything either, not even the existance of a person like Jesus Christ. I know there are some more indications that a person called Jesus probably lived it that time, yet that name was very common, it's like being called 'John' in the USA, and even then it doesn't prove that the Jesus from the Bible has infact done all those miracles and has said all those 'wise' words....

The only thing the author of the book does, is throwing a lot of examples/arguments in favor of the existance of a God around, claims it to be scientifically proven and then hopes his books are getting sold.

If any text written down proves anything other than the existance of the text itself, then I will go and write down in a book that I'm God, and that you should obey, because I'm almighty and have done a lot of miracles or at least the power to do so, and this all is true because I say so and because it is written, so again it is true. Uuuhm don't you think that sounds very silly? Well, that's exactly my problem with the bible, or any religious text for that matter.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software