Quote:

But in our real world, a scientist's job is to work on theories.

Good. Just dont expect people to accept unsubstantiated, unproven theories just because someone calls themselves a scientist.

You have defined a scientist as someone who accepts the scientific method, I have not rejected the scientific method, I have only rejected the baseless assertion that the scientific method has proven evolution.

I posted a link up above showing that a majority of physicians believe in God and miracles, do you think that all of these physicians, which have a lot stronger biology background then any of us here, reject the scientific method?

I only reject the statement that "all scientist believe in evolution". It was stated without any proof and there is still no proof of the statement.

Therefore, putting aside the issue of evolution for the moment, I would have to say that anyone who accepts the statement that "all scientists accept evolution" is a fool. Pure and simple. There is absolutely no substantiation anywhere that prove this dumb statement to be true. It is a complete fallacy based on n o evidence whatsoever.

You havent even defined a scientist. I am the only one who came close to a true approximation of what a scientist is.

Anders statement that all scientists accept evolution if they accept the scientific method is not only wrong, its moronic.

Therefore, because it is clearly wrong, I have to assume that he has a warped definition of the scientific method, and it is his interpretation of the scientific method which I consider narrow minded and useless.