Quote:

You're pretty quick with words like "moronic" or "narrow minded" when someone has a different opinion.

Obviously you havent bothered to look at the statements of your peers on this forum when it comes to delieneation of character. I could post a LOT more derogatory remarks towards Christian ideas.

Quote:

But I'm afraid in our real world a scientist won't care much about your definition of a scientist - his job is to work on theories

Oh yeah, and you insinuate that aI am not a member of the "real world" because I dare challenge a narrow minded interpretation of the scientific method. Give me a break. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Quote:

However, the statement that 99,99% of all scientists accept evolution today is certainly correct. Draw your own conclusion.

Theres no data to draw conclusions from--its a complete fabrication on your part. You cannot just say that 99.99 % of all scientists accept evolution, you have no proof of that whatsoever. Are we supposed to believe you because you are the boss of Conitec?
Show some proof. At least I posted links, I showed something.

This is just a microcosm of the world at large. You have a bunch of people on this forum who are supposed to believe evolution because jcl or Matt_Aufderheide say so. This is the same thing that happens in high schools where students are supposed to believe evolution because the teacher says so.

They put a picture of monkey next to a man in a textbook and then pressure students into accepting it as scientific proof because they are the "teachers". And Christians are supposed to be the ones who are the sheep? Your a sheep if you believe evolution just because a "scientist" tells you it is true.