Quote:

Quote:

So now I'm not only "narrow minded" I'm also a moron.

I said your statement was moronic, not you. There is a big difference.

No there isn't, but you are welcome to try to show me this big difference. Since you are this broad minded person with a brilliant intellect, it shouldn't be to hard to explain; not even to a moron like me.

Quote:

Quote:

If you define a scientist as a person who adheres to the scientific method, I think it's safe to state that "[a]ll scientists accept evolution" as a reasonable way to understand life.

Your statement compares the acceptance of the theory of evolution with the acceptance of the scientific method[...]

No, it doesn't. Evolution is a broad phenomena, not only connected to the origin of life. With the evolution model you are able to predict a lot of statistic processes. I don't know if evolution is able to prove anything, but as a scientist, I really don't care, because science and the scientific method isn't about proofs, it's about understanding and being able to predict things in the world we experience. And that's why I think it's safe to state that all scientists accept evolution as a reasonable way to understand life. If you understand the scientific method and adheres to it, it shouldn't be too hard to realize that my statement isn't provoking at all.

Quote:

It also goes on to say that all scientists accept this thinking which propels your statement into the realm of ridiculous.

Oh joy! Not only am I a narrow minded moron, I'm a ridiculous narrow minded moron!
And you are just brilliant. How sad...

Quote:

At that point I had to assume that noone in their right mind would make this comparison so I concluded that your understanding of the scientific method must be warped.

And from your erroneous conclusion that I didn't understand the scientific method, you concluded that I'm a moron.
So in your book, people who doesn't understand the scientific method are morons?!

By the way. Do you understand the scientific method?