I accept the age of the universe and the age of the earth, although I doubt radiometric dating methods because of the massive amounts of inconsistencies and contradictions. However I can see the age of the universe and the big bang by simply measuring the motion of the stars and that it is clear that it all started expanding from a certain point. None of this contradicts the bible in any way. Adam was biblically placed at around 6000 BC which is arguably around the time of the dawn of civilization. The bible makes a clear delineation of an unspecified time period between the creation of heavens and earth and creation of homo sapien.

However there is no clear answer on how the big bang started. There are no clear answers on how or where matter began, or why physical law operates.

There are no clear answers on how life began. The probability of all the elements of life gathering from all points of the universe into one environment capable of sustaining life are staggering, and then to add the probablility of some electrical energy "jumpstarting" this cell is so staggering that the mere 4 billion years of this earth is not nearly enough time for this to occur.

The probabilities are so low that you would need an infinite amount of time for the universe to exist in order for it to occur. And in that case, if you had an infinite universe, then there would be all kinds of various assemblies hanging around.

Probability takes the time factor into consideration. 4 billion years is just too small of a time factor for the probability of the essential elements of life to assemble from all parts of the universe.

We havent even begun to discuss what processes your newly born single-celled organism must undergo to become a sexual reproducer. We havent even begun to wonder how our little cell can exist for more than one second.