Quote:

Quote:

First of all, I wouldn't consider evolution scientific... After all, why do you think it's called the "theory" of evolution. Because that's what it is, an unproven theory.

And so are General Relativity, Quantum Physics, the Standard Model, you name it. They are all unproven theories. According to your logic, they are not scientific then, or what? So what is scientific? Could you please tell me one thing?

Well, I don't even have an understanding of what those other things you mentioned are... For all I know they could be false, but, I would probably have to study them to be able to try to make a good conclusion, except if I heard something different that I could rely on that denied/accepted it to be true/false.

Anyway, this thing here says that "Systemized knowledge derived from observation or study is science.". Well, has evolution or any of the other things you mentioned come about because of observation or study? I don't know, really. But, as far as I know, "science" at least makes it hard for evolution to be true.

Just think about how the sun and moon are so well placed. If the sun (or probably moon too) were just a little closer or farther away from the earth, it would cause problems, sometimes severe problems. One thing I seem to remember seeing is that the sun is getter gradually closer, and another, if I'm not mistaken, said the moon is gradually going farther away. Go back, just a million years, and we'd have great problems.