Ok, I might agree on the animals with feelings. But, about the soul/spirit and thoughts thing: I guess I just don't know. We know we have thoughts, but to my knowledge, we can't read the minds of animals yet...

But, of course, you didn't even mention the other things we mentioned: sun/moon distance, proteins and life forming randomly... sure, I'm not rushing you, but do you have anything on those topics to back up your side?

Ok, about the 6,000 years thing: I think this might have been from the KJV Bible. It might be even more accurate in the original language, but, for english, I'd say this would be about the best translation of the Bible. Also, for those of you Bible people, there's a verse in the Bible that says something like, to God a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day. And, of course, in Genesis, the universe is made in 6 days, then God rests on the 7th. I think this is not only an example on how we should live our lives but also has something to do with the other verse I referenced... And, although, I do have an opinion on this, I'm pretty sure you evolutionists would find it boring and absurd... and that's fine... I'd rather be part of "the few".

Last edited by Neonotso; 03/31/06 01:39.