Just in case you guys missed it, I edited my last post. It has one more paragraph on it.

EDIT:
Quote:

40% of americans do not have a correct understanding of evolution ( this thread shows allot of evidance of that)
nearly 50% of americans do not have a clear understanding of creationisum ( again this thread shows allot of even so called believers know so little of thier own 'belief')

I'll agree that with those poll results. Even if you're a supposed "Christian", it is likely you're not what I've been reffering to as a "true Christian". Why do think I mentioned "the few". There's a very small amount of people who are Christians, to my knowledge, and even fewer who actually have a correct understanding of what a Christian should be and probably even smaller who actually are what a Christian is supposed to be... I think, overall, the world hates Christians. But, oh well, whatcha gonna do... after all, the world is corrupt.

- I just reffered to two different "world"s at the end of my post. The first one is the people, and the second one is more of the system governing the world... I don't want to have people yelling at me or something saying, "Oh, so now you think that all the people in the world are corrupt?!".

Last edited by Neonotso; 03/31/06 02:05.