Quote:

Furthermore, don't question my scientific understanding. I'm not the one who said wings are basically hands

Of course wings are arms/hands. They are the same structure, modified for a different purpose. I think I have to question your scientific understanding, when you dont understand basic anatomy. It's funny that you say you understand science and yet deny evolution. You cant deny evolution and still accept any modern biological science, because Darwin is the foundation of modern biology.

Therapod dinosaurs had arms with hands of a type. These arms became elongated and changed until they were more suited for flying than grasping, but archeaopterix could still probably grasp with its wings/hands. There are even today bird species with vestigial claws.
(http://www.buschgardens.org/infobooks/Raptors/birdphysical.html)

The existence of vestigiality is not open for debate. You must accept this. Vestigiality is only explained by evolution.

Back to the coconut crab problem: the crab has rudimentary gills that function when it is still devloping and then the function is lost. The gills once had full function--the crab's lifecycle indicates it.

The vestigial limbs in snakes are also clear: they are remnants of the snakes' lizard stage. Snakes and lizards diverged at one point, the snake lost the limbs becasue they adopted new behaviors. The link I showed you were fossil snakes that still had limbs prottruding, but modern snakes have very vestifgial limbs in the skeleton. This shows that the expression of the limbs have lessened with time. This can only be explained by evolution.

There are many more examples, but it all revolves around one thing: only one theory can explain thse anatomical realities--evolution.

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.