-->..What makes you think it (God) isnt bound by knowledge or time?

the term "almighty" doesnt leave room or space for anything to be bound to.

-->.. Macro or micro evolution
This in the same time are theories of creationists and not part of the "classic" theory of evolution. The funny thing is that people try to disproove one theory of evolution with creating another one.

-->..Evolution requires 'uphill' evolution in order to explain how a bacteria can become a fish..

wrong. evolution is not some kind of "pimp my genetic code". its a random change.

-->.. If a snake loses its legs, is it gaining something new? No...

again. evolution is no exchange or upgrade procedure. you dont want to understand that. You dont lose anything and gain anything else in exchange. Its nor a roleplay game.

-->..And we actually have proof of fission...

really, where exactly do you have the proof of it? Its a theory as any other.

-->..I don't doubt that you can force a reprogram of a lizard to gain wings.

thats again not the point. its not about forcing something to grow or go away. Thing that happen are genetic mutations.
Things that shift from the genetic norm and occure often enough get a chance to undergo the process of evolution and form other genetic constelations and so forth.

-->..If that were an intermediate animal, then the wings would have to be useless..

there are several bodyparts and organs in the human body not used anymore. Same goes for animals.

-->..The only way stuff like this can happen is if we FORCE it to happen.

as far as i can remeber nobody forced us to lose the functionality of our appendix.

also please explain me this:

What does he do with his arms?

-->..You've managed to replace God with your own god: nature...

thats what you are saying and its not the truth. first of all i have never mentioned that god doesnt exist. and furthermore havent i stated that i think the nature has replaced god.
The only thing i say is that there are natural rules, powers and processes that support the theory of evolution. While i havent seen one that supports the idea that a god like creature has formed us 8000 years ago (i see lots of reasons to doubt it but none to believe it)

as science also religion has to allow questions and theories or it gets not believable anymore. Thats my oppinion. And while guys 3000 years back thought vulcanos are god made i think we are allowed to "update" this view of the world.

Models, Textures and Levels at:
http://www.blattsalat.com/
portfolio:
http://showcase.blattsalat.com/