Quote:

@Irish_Farmer:
You posted a rather long text in the other thread responding to some of my statements. I do not have the time nor desire to answer all the points you raise there. Just pick one or two issues that you think are particularly relevant and then we can go over those in detail.

This brings into question your entire system of beliefs, don't you owe it to yourself to explore it further? I've already spent days researching it, so all you have to do is browse through the compiled evidence. I can split the document, but if I try to summarize it it will lose meaning.

That said, if its too much to read (I understand, it really is painfully long (over 12 pages in microsoft word at 12 point font)) I can do my best to try and reform it into a discussion; point by point.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 04/04/06 05:08.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."