all i will say as this thread has strayed away from it's original context, is that these "viewpoints" of evolution and all have not been proven, as someone said earlier on its a THEORY not a LAW there is a major difference. A law would be something like the world being round, this is proven because we can go there, we can go outside the world and watch it rotate. Evolution is just another way that a scientist is trying to use to help explain why we are here and how we got here, because they don't know. Man is always trying to explain his existance, but because he will not sit still and try to learn what he will, instead of forming a narrow-minded observation and turning it into a theory, will not help him find his origin. Most of the real science has left this thread because now its just a dispute over evolution and how to "form" it with christianity, it can't happen, people should not be stupid enough to make a theory part of their every-day belief, of course you will try and say to this that "God is nothing but a theory himself and that a christian is foolish for believing this way", but i say that it's childish to try and throw back at someone what they just threw at you, it's pointless to get hit by the same bat twice, so to speak. This debate has no longer been on a scientific basis, but a theoretic and faithful basis, the only reason you will not accept that God exsits is because your beliefs are attacked if you convert. No one is converting anyone, nor is anyone looking from a open-minded view in this topic. Scientists can prove things with their God-given talents, not because of some degree, a degree is nothing more that a paper saying you got good grades and passed. I cannot believe how either side of this debate can try and disprove what has already been proved from a scientific stand-point and from a christian stand-point. How can you disprove the earth's roundness, or physics, or that there is a moon thousands of miles away from this earth, YOU CAN'T. How can you disprove that there is a stronger power that helps a man keep his wits about him and make his decisions, how can you disprove that this power tells him when he is wrong, and when he is in a fatal accident, he lives, hmm i think i know this, YOU CAN'T. The narrow-minded views in this forum are foolish, and if a person who throws away his life and only lives by his own rules and doesn't agree with what is proven in his everyday life and around him is a fool to God, he is a fool to me. Answers are welcome to this, i am interested in what you say, foolish or not, but if you will attack at me or any other in this forum in the same way that we have attacked you, than you should go change your diapers, lol.

-Manslayer101 - inspired by the almighty

- aka Manslayer101