Quote:

Why don't you tell us your theory please? You seem to know the evolutionary theory better then some of it's supporters.

The only reason I'm hesitant to start a topic on my theory is I don't want to spend a month answering stupid questions about Noah's ark. If I really thought you guys were interested in learning about the scientific aspects of my theory, then I would start a thread about it. But it wouldn't be a discussion even about the theory. It would end up as a discussion about God and the bible.

"What's the difference?" Well if it gets into a discussion of the bible and God no one is going to even care about the science of my theory, they're just going to try and prove the bible wrong, or say it makes no sense to believe in God. If we can discuss the biological aspect of my theory, we might get some where. But the bilogical aspect of my theory is self-evident. You watch animals reproduce after their kind constantly, etc.

If we get into the biological aspect of my theory, it will inevitably revert back to evolution. I'll say that animals reproduce after their kind, while sexual reproduction allows the shuffling of genes to speciate within that kind. Then someone will be like, "Well evolution this and evolution that." Either outcome of a thread on creation is useless.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."