i give you somethign new to talk about. it furhter proofs that there is no god, sicne if there would be a god, all of us would be the same. but i tell you something...

i call myself and some others a new species. we are not mere humans, but the next step of evolution.
this may sound drastic, and maybe a bit x-men but let me explain.

i for instance i never got wisdom teeht. i will never get some. there is just nothing there that would make them come, the dentist said. lucky me, sicne 99% of everyone must pull them out anyway.
they are useless nowadays.

im never sick. in fact, i am the worlds healthiest human since im a kid. i never got one illness except the flu after i ran around naked as a kid in winter (i fell out of my window, 3 meters, did not broke anything (i landed in snow) and then i ran arund. when my mum saw me, she was scared to death...) i have perfect eyes, perfect teeth (except the position, wich is by the way not a natural fault but the fault of my old stepfather) i have a skin that is tolerant to pain to a bigger degree than those of most humans, i have a great operating blood system the pulse and blood pressure of a athlet and so on...

in fact, i am bodily speaken the perfect human (healthy, looks is based on opinion of course, though i must admit that most women think im handsome)...

there are dozens of people like me out there...

some people i know are asexual. while most humans do not understand this, i do.
think about it. when youre not interested in sex, youre not giving in to our ancient desires. those people spend their time investigating and doind real stuff while we spend our time having sex or looking for people to have sex with.
if they one day find someone they can really love, they know this because they dont care if he is sexy or not, they care about this person and nothign else. then they can either have sex or not, depending on how they are. but those brains are perfect for a new race, a race that doesn follow animal instincts like our brains...

my bet is, the next step in human evolution will be humans with my kind of body, and the brains of those people, who are (almost all of them) intelligent to a degree (id say 130-140 IQ). people who dont get sick, and who dont fight for thingslike women or pwoer, because they are far above those limits...

and thats why i call myself of a new race. becaue im 100% sure that this will be evolutions next step.

evolution cannot do drastic steps. if you are too different, youll be hunted and killed or hunted and researched...
if yorue to wea to live, you wont die, you will stay alive because its "morally right". its insane. so evolution had to think of a new way to evolve.

and thats why i dont belive in a god. not because i am some bad heavy metal satan guy. i dont belive in satan obviously. i do not belive in god because not only has the bible been proven a bazillion times wrong (you do know that the bible STILL states that earht is flat and fixed in the unvierse and that the sun and the stars surround us?) no it just is obvious, because if there is a god, and if mankind is the last step of evolution, then people like me may exist, but there wont be anything above us.
and weall know we will lose our toes and grow an extra finger within the next million of years...