Quote:

One man's delusion is another man's truth.

i agree, this is true for everyone. there are two types of truth, singular truth, is what a person believes, what you believe is what is true to you, this goes for everyone. So from a point of view, everyone who has posted here, if you believe what you posted, it is true, it is true to you and therefore it is true. Total truth is the second kind of truth and this truth is what is real, not only to one person, but to everyone that discovers it, not everyone will believe total truth, but to those that do not, to them it is a lie, and therefore leads to their "singular" truth.

Conclusion: everyone will believe certain things, but there are very few that will learn the Total truth, there are very few that will go out of their understanding to investigate God and all other aspects of life, these are the people that know Total Truth.

Quote:

Is Budda always there instead of Gosd then? Or do they hang together on a cloud somewhere?

Well for the people that believe in buddha, to them it is true and so they have their own understanding, you can't push away another persons truth. This goes back to what i said above, Singular Truth.

Do i believe in God, yes, Do i believe in Science, yes.
I believe that both christianity and science go hand in hand, science helps prove the existance of creatures, while christianity tells you how you got here, and who put you here.

To those trying conversions, it will not work, part of being human is believeing your own truth, and trying to find out who you are and why you are here, but no one is going to try and believe you without a scientific explination, this started out as a science and christianity forum and i don't know what it is now.

Cheers everyone, enjoy your debate, but if anyone of you get annoyed by this thread and what others are posting, then please leave. Also dont post trying to prove your point, you can't prove your "Truth" to anyone, because it interfere's with thier's, and if it does, it's like jabbing a katana through their stomach and twisting it, so to all christians in this topic, please dont tell someone they are wrong and you are right, or they will jab that same katana back at you.

-Manslayer101

- aka Manslayer101