I think what he is saying is that, assuming that God(s) exist as the given for this discussion (which means that you will have a hard time stomaching this discussion and an even harder time contributing if you dont believe in one at all)

BUT...here is my logic for the monotheistic school of thought.

It's possible that many Gods can have existed, but.. to me, the creation of a universe what looks a certain way, is composed of black space, with normal matter, and logical math and science... is the result of one perspective.

Take the universe as a game. If you have more than one designer, typically the game comes out looking like it was made with the ideas of several designers. Very seldom do they agree or reach commonalities about one specific way the game looks or plays..and I believe our universe was made by one specific vision, and not the visions of many, otherwise it would work as tho it were designed by several beings with different ideas of how it should work.

It's a very weak argument, but I think the inability to create with concensus on the design rules out multiple creators..and had the reached a concensus, it wouldve been redundant to use multiple Gods with the same level of power to make the agreed upon design.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.