Quote:

You talk about proofs, but you don't like me to talk about logic which is the mother of proof theory. Why is that?

Because if you read my original thread, I'm asking for scientific style proofs, not meta-physical logical proofs.

Quote:

From my axiom together with yours, it is simple to prove that there is one and only one god.

I still don't see how this is anything but circular logic: starting with the premise that there is only one god, I can prove that there is only one god. Let's expand your axiom

(x)(y)(R(x) & R(y) --> x=y)

For all x and y, where x is " the property of being god" and y is "the property of being another god". We then create the Predicates R(x) and R(y) such that this is true in at least one case and now, combining both properties R(x) and R(y) with a boolean AND, we show that x=y.

How is this anything but circular logic? I'm asking seriously; my last logic course was ages ago.

Quote:

There is no such thing as a scientific proof. Science doesn't do proofs; logic and math do proofs

ROFL. You're a mathematician, aren't you?
We have a "different" way of proving things than philosophers and mathematicians: it's called the scientific method. And it has successfully "proven" many things.