@Silent_Assassin: Not sure why you are having difficulty accessing our site, we had some problems yesterday with I.E users due to a log overflow, but this was resolved. Are you still having problems now?

@Michael_Schwarz: If I may explain a little: I asked for a moderator with lingual skills, especially in German / English, as I am aware there is a large contingent of German developers here, and while I can get by on the forums with a little help from BabelFish, we will need someone who can translate important information, and discussions, who can also be a responsible moderator.

Also it would be beneficial to have a few people from different time zones to keep an eye on things around the clock.

So if you are truly interested in becoming a moderator of this voice chat please contact me through the site and I will get you set up.

One thing I did want to say is that I do not expect the server to be full with developers all the time, and so we will be implementing a window on out website, so that you can see who is in the TS server, before joining.

We are rolling this service out this week, and we ask that people are patient as we work out any bugs in the system

@Business Users: We will also be able to offer private conference rooms for business users, please get in touch with us via our website.

@Everyone: Some ideas for rooms?

*Programing
    *Modeling
    *Business

And a few general rooms for people who want a little privacy?

The Art of Conversation is dead : Discuss