I think it will take a while for people to catch on to just how useful and proactive this service is.

Personally I would like to see the likes of Ello, Ventilator, Matt_Aufderheide to name just a few expert types from the hallowed walls of this forum giving it a go, why not drop by anonomously, and please bear in mind that the service is still very new to this community, so at present its not always busy, for all we know, maybe they already dropped by.

As I have said before, for this service to fullfill its potential people will have to excercise a little patience and hang about for a few hours.

The other night Hellcrypt stopped by and a really interesting discussion about the latest video showcase of sony's PS3 physics went on for several hours, not to mention the laughs had by all.

We are still working on a front end for the server to show who is online at the time, and hopefully this will be realised very soon. Maybe even conitec will link up to it as a new resource for developers.

I can't say this enough, as I feel some people still think that there is some catch, or that indiglow is trying to muscle in on the community, and only time will change this belief, im sure those who have stopped by already can say, this is not the case.

indiglow has it's own channel within the Teamspeak server, where we conduct our own business, and the rest of the server is for public use. You can chat with the people there, or go into /create a private channel for your own team's use, for no charge, or hidden costs.

So give it time guys, I am sure that as more of you venture onto our server, it will grow and maybe even become a cornerstone in the A6 developers weaponary.

Already several projects, including some of our own, have benefited from this open forum for relaxed and informal discussion.

Bump Bump

The Art of Conversation is dead : Discuss