Quote:

If a superpower was capable of creating such stuff as he wanted why does everything looks so connectable.

there is not a single unique creature living on this planet that doesnt share anything with other living beings (dna, structure, physics aso)

this are for me big indicators for one theory: all live developed from some source

if anything could be created with unlimited knowledge and power a simple result would be a biger ammount of variation.
Compare architecture from today and from 4999 years ago. Knowledge change construction methods. Thus unlimited knowledge would either allow perfect constructions or a huge variety.

And this is why I refer to whatever intelligence is responsible for this universe as a creator..as opposed to a God. It's because of the above reason that I believe it to have been or be.. a being of great, comparitively (to us) infinite knowledge, and therefore comparatively (to us) infinite power in having that... rather than it being a magnanymous, omnieverything creature that springs things into being by merely saying so.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.