Quote:

You are almost implying we would need a timemachine to see such things, but nevertheless I don't really see your point with the last part of your post.

There really is no specific point, I actually was curious as to what evidence could be found to show the decay which accompanies aging.

Quote:

Fossils are evidence of death aren't they?

Right, but not necessarily death by aging.Could be death by cataclysmic events like a worldwide flood, death by falling, death by extinction, tarpits, etc. etc.

Quote:

Why wouldn't be the aging from embryo to adult required as a type of aging?

Well because I believe that jcl was pointing out a design flaw if things were created. In a sense, an aging, decaying body would be viewed as a design flaw. However, the normal growth from egg to adulthood would not represent a flaw.

Quote:

Yes, not everything get's fossilized, I don't like it either but often there are indirect indicators. Aging involves the cell reproduction limit, well even bones need cells to reproduce to be able to grow as far as I know, so if this limit is different, or not there at all, we would undoubtably see it.

To be honest, I havent really checked into it that closely. I thought that perhaps if jcl pointed out this interesting question, perhaps he would have some type of reason behind it(like some type of link)or other research. For now, however, I dont have anything to base a case on.

For example, if the bodies of dinosaurs were found to have become weak and geriatric from some observable method which could be found in the fossil records, it would go a long way toward formulating the question of why God would instill this flaw in them considering that mankind is considered the reason for the decay of aging instilled in creatures and man didnt come on the scene untill after the dinosaurs.

IM not saying that no such evidence exists, there very well may a lot of it. I just thought that it would be logical to assume that since jcl brought up the point, then he would be very well aware of all the evidence which points to it, and in that case, I would be curious to find out.

But I dont care if its jcl answering or anyone else, thats not the point.

Quote:

Did we ever find things that grow till infinity?

So I guess what you mean is that if cellular reproduction limit has been met, then cells would no longer replicate? Arent cells in a constant state of replication?