Quote:

im not saying many things in science dont contradict christianity, i am saying tho, that you can look at events in the bible and there is still small proofs that some of the stuff may have happened, were as the other religions you dont here about this type of thing.

Okey, let me just counter your 'there's some proof' in this case:

-They didn't find chariot wheels there .. Yes, they found one or two coral objects that looked like a chariot wheel and axe, but most of them turned out to be just coral on coral, not coral on wood or any other material.

-Also, think about it for a minute, the bible said 'all the chariots of Egypt' went in pursuit, right? Well, what happened to all those many many other chariots? Kinda strange they vanished indeed. Especially when thinking about 'the speculation that there were 20,000 chariots destroyed that day.' We would have found at least 500 chariots or remnants of them if this speculation was anywhere near the original amount of them. We've found only about four possible chariot objects? That's no evidence for a pursuit at all, even if they are chariot wheels...

-Don't underestimate the cooperation of Jordan, Egypt and Isreal to promote tourism in that area either... As for the wheels, they've clearly jumped to conclusions there and now it's news as if it's truth.

-According to photographs on 'arkdyscovery.com' (yes, obviously a pro-christianity site) one of the coral objects looked very much like a chariot wheel, however at least one other photograph there is a fake, because you can see two different types of chariot wheels, one of them absolutely didn't even exist yet back in the times this all supposedly happened ... 18th dynasty wheels my ass, one of them is more like a way more recent chariot wheel. Visit that site, buy some books on chariot wheels and see for yourself.

-There's only one photograph on 'arkdyscovery.com' that seems to me to be a 4 spoke 18th dynasty chariot wheel, but they haven't actually excavated it. Kinda strange when they supposedly found it, when searching for gold.

-Apart from that, three other photographs look like coral, not necessarily an axe of a chariot like they want to see it.

-Another thing, popular believe is, the sea was parted by God's strong wind. Well, according to the description of the 'walls of water' this would have caused, it's simply impossible for people to even survive standing in such a wind. It's simply physically and mathematically impossible.

Site with comments from both sides ...

-Also there are some problems with the timeframe with this whole escape too. Man on horseback are way faster than chariots, and still both drowned? In a pursuit, the fastest go the fastest and catch up, they won't stick around the chariots.

-Also, lot's of chariots supposedly were destroyed. What ever happened to all those egyptians and their horses?

Quote:

A Swedish scientist who believes the Red Sea was split says while Humphreys is correct about the Aqaba crossing, there are no natural, scientific explanations for the parting miracle described in Scripture.

"The wind did not separate the water," says Lennart Moller of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. "No person could be in that wind and survive. ... If God has created all the Earth, it's no problem for Him to separate the water for a while."

He forgot to add, there's no geological evidence for it either, which would have been the case if the 'parting of the sea' with very high 'water walls' had actually happened. There would have been enormous forces involved when that water came down again.

This could be anything. So again what proof?
Supposedly found by Ron Wyatt, which he claims to be an 8 spoked 18th dynasty-only chariot wheel. I say, no offence, but dream on.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software