Has anyone answered the Mississippi Delta thing? Sry It would just take years to read all of this

Quote:

1 - River deltas. The Mississippi River dumps 300 million cubic yards [229 million cm] of mud into the Gulf of Mexico each year—continually enlarging the delta area. Yet the Mississippi delta is not large. Calculations reveal it has only been forming for the past 4,000 years (4,620 years, to be exact). If the world were 120,000 years old, that delta would extend all the way to the North Pole .—pp. 27-28.

Simple to disprove this. Why should the Mississippi have existed for 120,000 years? Then it is 4000 years old, so what, the earth is constantly changing its face. Rivers arise and decay constantly. WHAT KIND OF ARGUMENT IS THIS?!

I've read a lot of pro-creationism-arguments in this thread. I must say half of them are false, the other half is just stupid and ridiculous.

I can't agree more with Matt Aufderheide. You can answer any question with "God did it" aswell as you can answer anything with "A giant spaghetti monster did it". Who can prove this to be wrong? Noone. Who can prove me wrong if I say "I don't exist, god only makes you thinkg that I exist."?

You know what? In fact, I am Jesus Christ. It's true! Really! God just forbid me to cause miracles or do anything that would clearly identify me beeing Jesus.
10€ to anyone who can disprove that I am Jesus!

"Wer nicht mit der Zeit geht, muss mit der Zeit gehen" - Bernd Stromberg
----
www.kihaki.de/reincarnation