There *IS* a way to do this-- I've done it using a resource editor back when I to change Director/Shockwave "projector" .exe files and Delphi exe files, back in Windows 95. And I mean I changed them after they've been compiled-- not using features within these programs.

So it's totally possible. I can't remember the name of the app I used, but if you take a while and search google for Icon Exe Resource Editor and variations on those keywords, you should find something after a while. I couldn't find it after 2-3 minutes searching for you, but it IS out there.

I don't know whether or not the A6 license will permit you legally to change the icon without the Pro version-- or if only the pro version supports icon change-- whether it is a feature, a legal issue, or both.

Though I agree that the shortcut and desktop and start menu icons chan be changed. Yeah-- in the taskbar-- that's not right.

But I KNOW there **IS** a solution because I did it many times, just keep plugging away and looking in google.
Good luck! Lemmeno if you find it