@ TestDummy

Can an artist/programmer/developer set their own prices?
Yes, you set the price. GameKnack does not inflate the price at any time. The developers have full price control. The only time GameKnack will adjust the price is when we get our sales program up and running and then the price goes down, not up, for the customer but the payout to the developer stays the same.

Can an artist/programmer/developer offer free promotional items?
Yes you can offer free items for download, but there is a limit of four free items per developer.

Do you plan on offering user feedback/reviews for sold items?
We do not offer this at this time, but it is something that is in the works.

Can an artist/programmer/developer view statistics, such as download counts, for product items?
Yes, once you upload an item it will show in your ‘My GameKnack’ page. Where you can see current price, total downloads, outstanding downloads (ones you have not been paid for yet) and outstanding balance.

In the end user agreement, there is mention of "returns". Exactly, what is your current policy for product "returns"?
Customer has the right to return with-in three days of purchase if it was misrepresented by the seller. In doing so the buyer forfeits all usage rights and licenses to the item.

Where is the FAQ section for these and other questions?
You can find the link to the developer FAQ on the Developer information page. I corrected the link colors this morning so they would show up correctly in firefox. Here is the link again http://www.gameknack.com/DeveloperInfo.html

@indiGlow
You’re correct about the difficulty in addressing this problem and I assure you it is not one we take lightly. Given our current and projected volume for the meantime our active policy should suffice for the time being. A more comprehensive and through solution is in development and should be in place before the current policy becomes futile.

I appreciate everyone’s interest and am happy to answer any more questions. I got to head out to a meeting for now though. Talk soon.

A6 Developer, Contractor and Content Producer. See our digital goods for sale at www.GameKnack.com Ask about our contract services for models, scripts and level design at www.MentalAbyssStudios.com