heh, I always like "remmeberings"

Nyara once had a family. She once had dad, mum and a brother. She once had dinners with them. But not anymore, not since they were assassinated. She was alone and grew up along with many problems and diffuculties. She survived only by her magical abilities that were awakened when Nyara was ten years old (detailed "history" later).

Now, she stands at front of two signs "don't eat" and "do eat". Nyara chooses to eat the "do eat" side mushrooms, she is hungry afterall. Just about she was going to take one. Somekind of a weasel attacked her and took her away from them. Since she was hungry she couldn't handle any magics and was helpless. Luckily, the weasel wasn't aggressive, actually he was pretty nice.

Weasel told her that she can't eat them. Neither side. She was so eased and asked where she could find food. Weasel smiled and showed the way. After she ate and regained her powers, she finally asked the name (if any) of the weasel. He just smiled and then said, "Cui". Nyara asked him to go with him, to her house. They traveled a while (with enemies around, of course) and got to the house, just to see it was turned upside down.

When they tried to get out, two evil witch's guards attacked them. In that time, Nyaras special skill showed its way out and the guards had no chance (of course, she has to be in significant level oslt*). Also, they found a piece of paper. a map, to be exact.

Not very hard to quess they went to the place the map leaded, to the horrible, utterly despicable Dark Castle. They entered the castle and fought the way to the evil witch. There he was, destroying the natural power of Saiton. "Stop it!" screamed Nyara. Witch seized. Silence. "Is it you, sister?". Nyara got shocked. "BROTHER!?", "What are you doing!?". Evil witch just laughed quietly. "To have my revenge against the assassins of my family."... Nyara dropped tears. "Stop it, immediatly!" shouted the weasel. "Nyara, he is your brother, right? Let me handle it, so you don't get the feeling of murdering your on bro." "no." (battle against the evil witch).

After the evil witch was defeated, the magic didn't still revert. "Nyara, it didn't do the trick.. I must ask a question. Answer me straighly and honestly. Can you revert it, do you have enough power left?". "Me? um.. I hope so.. what do I do?" "Follow my words" "blah blah". Nyara used her all powers and fainted for week. When she woke up, the weasel flought over her happily and asked to look out. (camera moves out from the window and views grassy and sunny landscape).

I dunno, too short I think.. and the idea sucks a bit =/

EDIT: lolled paragraphs

Last edited by Inestical; 05/24/06 17:45.