Okay, another shot I will ONLY make for the scene AT the place, not them going or coming.

- Geez.. Why I need to be the only one being not able to do this thing.. um.. reading? mumbled Nyara.
- Take it a break.. Cui sneered. Nyara gave small smile and sat down.
- I'm hungry.. Can you tell me what those signs do? Nyara asked curiosly.
Cui flew at the signs and red them quickly. -That's the thing.. he thought. He flought his time around the mushrooms near the signs while thinking what to do. Nyara started to get frustrated, -Just tell me what they do, Cui... I'm bored. Cui Flew at Nyara.
- Signs don't DO things they just are and point to things saying what there is. Like now the left one point to down-left and says "Eat these mushrooms". Therefore, the right one points to right saying "Don't eat these mushrooms". Nyara bent her head to the side and said smiling: - Okay.

She stood up and examined the mushrooms. She was hungry so she took a mushroom at the left side. After eating it she started feeling dizzy. Cui took a sharp look and flew at the mushrooms and then the signs. - They must've been changed.

Cui took a mushrooms from the right side and made Nyara eat that one. Nyara just smiled a while, just to fall back and faint, still with her smily face. Cui took a long breathe and sat next her. - You little nonsense g.. girl.. Hey! I'm getting.. tired.. too. Cui dropped down.

When he next time woke up, Nyara was jumping arouhnd and doing some nonsense things. Cui's head hurt and he stood up.
- What time is it?
- Time?
- Ah yeah, you can't read clock... Cui checked his clock and doing it he saw a shadow behind him... More to follow.. maybe

"Yesterday was once today's tomorrow."