This is written in script form for a cutscene or small movie. its not a real script, but its written similar, as you might see...

The sun reached its zenith, and as the birds fly by, the scene shifts down to reveal a huge and blooming forest, with mor birds that fly by. the camera rolls down and below the trees, whre the light shimmers through the leafs. a strange coloured fog followed by colourfull bubbles hovers in the ground, and as the camera rolls down to reveal more, the like sof huge mushrooms begin to emit.
the camera stops at the ground, and our heroine walks from behin the camera into the scene, holding hand to a creature that seems to be a winged weasel that walks with her.
she sits down below a mushroom to take a rest...
NYARA: Phew... I tell you my friend, this journey is tough. Where are we going anway?
ALISTAIR: Wesa are going to Husa-Basa, biga Castle from evil Wizzad tosa....WHUSSAGASA!!!
Alistair takes Nyara and jumps with her behind a Mushroom. The scene shifts to teh ether side of the clearing and reveals a cunning warrior. He has some magical stone in his hand. It emits blue light, and he warriror is hunted by a black shadow. He throws the stone into the air, pulls his sword, slices the shadow in half and catches the stone right after putting his sword back.
WARRIOR: you macom out now little girl...
Nyara comes out from her hiding, with alistair behind her. As she walks right up to the warrior, a flash of light appears, and a huge deformed evil wizzard appears. He looks at the warrior and with a spell the warrior disapears, leaving the stone behind. The wizzard takes the stone...
WIZZARD: Finally, all five infinte gems are mine. now i shall open the gate...
The he looks at Nyara and alistair, smiles, and yells: NOT EVEN YOU CAN STOP ME NOW! before he disapears...
Nyara looks shocked at alistair, and the scene draws up and fades out...

Fade into another part of the forest. Nyara and alistair walk through the forest, when they suddenly reach a field full of mushrooms split into a left and a right wing. In the middle stands an old tree with signs on them. The left one reads: DO NOT EAT THOSE while the right one reads: EAT THOSE.
Unfortunatly, Nyara canot read, thus she is somehow confused. Alistar flys to her...
ALISTAIR: Wasaup Nyarara?
NYARA: I... i dont know what those signs say...
ALISTAIR: Thesa say eating mushrooms good or bada...
NYARA: But wich one is god and wich one is bad?
ALISTAIR: Mesa no idea. Mesa think, righ one bad...
Nyara walks over to the right mushrooms and eats one, when all of a sudden, her head grows bigger and bigger.
Quickly she runs to the other side and eats one of those, when her head grows back to normal size, also, she feels refreshed, like if she dranka potion.
NYARA: That as sure close, she says. I think those can be of use. Also, learning what those strange words mean could be of use too...
The scene closes by rolling up and fading to black, showing them putting a few mushrooms in a bag and walking on...

I hope its right this time, since thats what i understood you need-.-