So lets assume Irish_Farmer and his ilk are right. So we take for granted that all the sinners and atheists like me are gonna burn because theres a great big angry bearded man in the sky who made the universe and he ain't happy with us.

BUT, more importantly, we take for granted that the universe - that is, ALL EXISTANCE was created by this large impressively facial-haired being. Yet, he exists. He existed... before time. Before existance.

I believe it was Irish himself who said nothing comes from nothing. Everyhting must have cause. So...

What's the cause? I mean even ignoring the conundrum that soemthing ALLKNOWING and ALLPOWERFUL would bother creating a universe, and time and all that when they already would automatically know how it would end...

Why the hell (oopsy!) is there this big all-powerful bearded guy sitting in infinite darkness? Don't throw this 'you can't possibly comprehend' cra at me either, you know very well that this question is unanswerable. it makes no sense whatsoever. Theres nothing to comprehend. Unless something created him, remember we're not arguing his existance, only WHY and HOW.

AND if he was created, what is the nature of his creator? WHy did it choose to create such a boring environment for its glowing child? What created it? How can there be a time before the universe if time does not exist?

If you all-knowing religionist experts actually have anyhting cosntructive to say (no offense but from lurking in ever yother topic it seems all you say is 'you're wrong, read the bible' and 'you can't possibly comprehend the answer' - at least my side is trying to be original every now and then EX: this thread)
then absolutely feel free to come on in and give your two-cents. Same for everybody else.

My Theory: Assuming god exists, he was probably created by a ten-legged cow-femur with googly eyes and floppy ears duct-taped on. This was probably created by an ugly duckling, and that by the FSM. The FSM was probably the byproduct of a pastasperiment which ended the metaverse, and restarted meta-time (that's time without time) I think this makes a lot of sense. As for evidence, theres none because the universe exists where the nothingness used to be. There is this paragraph written by an enlightened teenager from Ottawa, that's right I admit my age, and as for how it's possible, you can't possibly comprehend.