Quote:

So lets assume Irish_Farmer and his ilk are right. So we take for granted that all the sinners and atheists like me are gonna burn because theres a great big angry bearded man in the sky who made the universe and he ain't happy with us.

God's not angry. Your thinking of a different God than the Judeo_Christian God. After the sacrifice of Jesus He is now a lover, everybody may come to God.

Quote:

BUT, more importantly, we take for granted that the universe - that is, ALL EXISTANCE was created by this large impressively facial-haired being. Yet, he exists. He existed... before time. Before existance.

Why do you think He has facial hair? I have facial hair, the Bible says nothing about God's facial hair. Jesus was bearded, we know that, we know that because they tore his beard out of His face when they crucified Him.

Quote:

What's the cause? I mean even ignoring the conundrum that soemthing ALLKNOWING and ALLPOWERFUL would bother creating a universe, and time and all that when they already would automatically know how it would end...

He wanted fellowship and relationship with creatures who were just like Him. Thats why He made man in His image. Thats why He walked with them everyday in the garden of Eden.