Quote:

My Theory: Assuming god exists, he was probably created by a ten-legged cow-femur with googly eyes and floppy ears duct-taped on. This was probably created by an ugly duckling, and that by the FSM. The FSM was probably the byproduct of a pastasperiment which ended the metaverse, and restarted meta-time (that's time without time) I think this makes a lot of sense. As for evidence, theres none because the universe exists where the nothingness used to be. There is this paragraph written by an enlightened teenager from Ottawa, that's right I admit my age, and as for how it's possible, you can't possibly comprehend.

Why don't you post as a registered guy, don't be shy hehehe. Thanks for the kudos btw, however there have been plenty of philosophers before me thinking along that line (who's god's god?) ...

Quote:

He wanted fellowship and relationship with creatures who were just like Him. Thats why He made man in His image. Thats why He walked with them everyday in the garden of Eden.

How can we possibly know this, let alone comprehend what a God thinks or would think? Why would a God need fellowship? Why does a God think at all? It doesn't have to if it would be allknowing, so either he is not allknowing and the bible is wrong, or he is allknowing and the bible is still wrong, or he simply doesn't exist.

Apart from that I don't like the idea of being someone's Ken barbie doll to play around with, oow wait it said 'in his image', then God must have a very colorfull skin, a gigantic diverse split-personality and be both good and evil at the same time. That is, if we are still being made 'in his image'.

Quote:

Its not God's plan for atheists, its the atheist's plan for him/herself.

I would like to have a little chat with God about this statement, because this statement hardly goes considering all the 'mysteries' surrounding God's existence in the first place. Reveal thyself and I will believe thy exist. I wouldn't dare to challenge a God off course, but I will remind him off this 'minor detail' on my judgement day. You see, if there's such a thing as an allknowing and presumably all-understanding God, then he would know what to do with all atheists that believe in 'seeing is believing' kind of reasoning. Especially when 'created in His image' means, that we are the way we are.

Cheers

Last edited by PHeMoX; 06/02/06 00:29.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software