Quote:

No buddy that is wrong... Eden or heaven is actually in the new game we are making. <see screenshot below>

What makes you think there are pirate kitties in heaven? If you are going to use heavenly pirate kitties I hope you are working them into the storyline properly. (If done incorrectly there might be loop holes in the plot and, shockingly, some parts of the story might not make sense.) "Yaarg, er, I mean meow. Hand over the kitty treats, the tuna fish, and the Purina Cat chow or walk the plank, and get swatted at like a ball of yarn. Yaarg, there be treasure in my litter box, if ye scoop it."
Quote:

And yes all the creatures there walk together and are equals. Agghh, yes peace at last...
LOL

Except, once you mix piracy and kitties, and unleash them in heaven, there can be no peace.
Quote:

Well, it's peace until Noah's sons get to them!
Woo, Ha, Ha!

I see. So in the game, the protagonist must stop Noah's sons from molesting animals and turning them into pirates? The milk thickens.
Every dummy knows that kitties, after expending their nine lives, due to their curiosity, go to hell, not heaven, and pirate kitties, particularly, go straight to hell.

I wonder if I strayed from the dreadfully serious topic.

Is information pertaining to personal beliefs, religious affiliations, strict faith in god(s) or science, like information that details the consistency, color and number of bowel movements you had yesterday...unnecessary, generally undesirable information which should be expunged only on a need-to-know basis?